- Research. Co-applicant and PI for UNBLOCS trial.(NIHR 140306),
- PI HYMN Trial (NIHR 6553),
- Co-investigator for Goliath, BOXIT, TISU, CARMENA, PATCH, POUT and ANTIC
- FRCS Urol. Passed at first sitting 2009
- Ph.D. Peninsula Medical School, University of Exeter (2005)
· Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
Passed at first sitting (2004).
- MB.BS. University College London. 1999
- BSc. (First class Honours). Clinical Immunology University College London, 1997
- Leadership Experience. I am the undergraduate education lead for Urology for NUTH trust. I am a panel member of the National BAUS enhanced recovery renal group. I sit on the urology tariff review group for national tariffs. I am a foundation tutor and speciality trainee educational supervisor. I have represented the regions trainees as the STC trainee representative.
· Higher Surgical Urology Training Programme, Northern Deanery rotation commenced 2005. I have achieved a comprehensive training in this scheme. I am competent in all areas of core urology. I have developed an interest and skills in endourology and laparoscopic uro-oncology.
· Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT). My date of completion of training is 31st August 2010. I have received excellent feedback in all RITA assessments and appraisals.
· International Fellowship in Vellore, India. (Jan 2010) I have been awarded funding from BAUS for a period of training at CMC Vellore hospital.
· Multiple Publications and presentations in international urological journals and meetings.
Extensive Teaching Experience. I have been involved in teaching and examination of medical students and doctors.